Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Machine from H E Double Hockey Sticks


So this morning we rallied the troops and went to the gym with our neighbors Larry an Sherry. They are so sweet and super encouraging. We gathered in the driveway at 8:30 AM, bright eyed and bushy tailed!

Last night they told us about the stairmaster and how it was the hardest thing at the gym. I had seen it before so I thought "why not"? Well now I know...

I got on that dumb thing for 4:45 and thought I would die. I had to get off. Unlike the other machines there is no pause, step off, or take a breather option. I got off cleaned the machine and when on to spinning. By the time I got on the bike my was still 169!!!

Sherry and Larry did it for 25 min. and it made me feel good that it took them almost 1 year to get to that point... so tomorrow I will shoot for 5:15... you know at 30 sec. increase might KILL me! Oh well!

In another note... we planted 2 more totmato plants today... if you don't have a Topsy Turvey, I HIGHLY recommend getting one... or two like we did! They are AWESOME. There are available at Wal-Mart, Target, Bed, Bath and Beyond... go right now and get one!

2 comments:

Mama Smors said...

look at you going green in indy with your tomato plants!! LOVE IT!

Kendra White said...

Sarah, I am only going green for you... don't worry I still use plastic grocery bags! But I do use them to pick up poop:)