Saturday, November 29, 2008

10 Years Later

It is so hard to be believe that 10 years have come and gone. Tonight Eric and I went to my 10 year high school reunion. I need to give a shout out to Eric and tell you that he rocks. He was the perfect gentleman and was so fun and made me laugh. I love this man!

We had a great time.... it was good to reconnect and see old friends. Some people had not changed one bit... others look totally different. Nothing was shocking but it was fun to hear everyone stories and see where life has taken them.

At the end of the night they read our Senior Futures from 1998. It was so fun to read what I wrote, but it got me thinking:) Where will I be in 10 more years. Where will I be in 10 days. This moving thing is really getting to me with the reality that Eric goes to Indy on Monday... but one thing I realized as we left tonight. God has been with me each step of the way. Although I might not have realized it... he has always been there! Good times and great laughs were had by all tonight. I am so thankful for a God who has plan.... and some time to reflect where the last 10 years has taken me!

My dearest Friend Whitney from 7th grade... also my college roommate! I love you girl! Thanks for always being there for me!Whitney Shouse, Jennifer Bowlin Baker, and Me! Good friends in High School who always had fun!!! Same thing rings true at the 10 year reunion!

Me and Kelley Wade Owens... she helped plan the reunion and did an EXCELLENT job!

Here are some other random pictures!

No comments: