Sunday, November 2, 2008


So in this life there will be changes.... I have always thought I handled change well, but apparently that is not the case. Let me preface this email by saying I love my husband more than anything in this world. And apparently when we said, 'for better or worse, sickness and in health, to death do us part', Chris and Scott ( who officiated our wedding) forgot to put in the clause that said here in Kentucky.

So all that to say, I am super proud and excited to announce that this White House is relocating to Indianapolis, IN. It almost hurts my fingers to type it. But I realize that this is the LORD'S calling on our life. We have had such a peace about this whole thing. We have been praying and seeking counsel for a while, but a couple of weeks ago things started to move faster than 'I' had anticipated. Eric officially accepted the job, and I am so proud of him!

So all that to say Eric will be announced as the new Agency Sales Director for MetLife in Indy on Nov. 20. At that time he will split his time between here and the Indy office. At the first of the year he will be solely in Indy. We have our house on the market and praying that it sells (or if you know of someone who wants to buy it). Until it sells I will stay here with John Hunter and continue life as normal. (so please don't write me off just yet)!

We are so excited that God has chosen us on this journey.... we are thrilled to have the support of our families (and yes our parents are excited too!!!) But this is my home...I can't help but cry as I write this.... but home is more than a state, house, or zip code. It is where you make it. We love each of you so much and are so thankful for the roles you have played AND WILL CONTINUE TO PLAY in our lives.

We appreciate all your prayers over the next several months as we transition into a new place in life. Please know that no matter where we live we are always up for company (maybe now more than ever!!!!) We love you all and will keep you updated on our journey.... an easy way to keep updated is to check out our blog at www.homeofthewhites.blogspot.com.

In His Grace,

Eric, Kendra, John Hunter, Tye and Deacon White

PS... we will still be Vikings fans..... it will take a lot to convert us over to the Colts!!!

No comments: