Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgivng Thankful Thursday

Well what a wonderful Thanksgiving we had... we have so much to be thankful for. I am keepin up with my usual Thankful Thursday.... I will blog about Thanksgiving later!

1) I cooked a successful Thanksgiving Dinner...

This was the first time I hosted Thanksgiving Dinner. According to my mom it was excellent because she just showed up... however she made some wonderful food as well. Tom (the turkey that is) turned out perfect. Which at 8 AM when I was gaging over him I was worried! I am so thankful for friends, family, good food, and a day to celebrate!

2) Black Friday....
Eric asked me what I was shopping for tomorrow and the anwser is nothing in particular! But if I find something that i NEED i will get it. Vicky and I are leaving at 4:45 (which by the way is in 5 hours). So it should be fun and I will update on what we get!

3) John Hunter...

This little guy has been so fun lately, however the terrible 2's have truly set it. But I am thankful for him and the way he blesses my life everyday. Here are a couple of great pictures my sister in law took of him the other day.

4) God...
How awesome that we serve a God who provides us with all we need. I am amazed that He cares for me. There are times I so often forget this simple truth. But today I am thankful for his unconditional love... YAWAH YAWAH.... you go before me! Praise Him!

1 comment:

Mama Smors said...

YAY! so glad your first hosted thanksgiving was perfect!